4 (2oz) code Fillets, cut into 1/1” thick strips
2 eggs, beaten
8 corn tortillas
4 Tbsp queso fresco, crumbled
1 avocado, sliced
Fish Fry Seasoning:
½ cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp paprika
¼ tsp cumin
½ tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
1 large mango, diced small
½ red onion, diced small
1 lime, juiced
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
½ bunch cilantro, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
½ tsp sea salt
- Whisk together 2 eggs in shallow dish and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients for fish fry seasoning and set aside in a shallow dish.
- Dredge each fish strip in fish fry seasoning, then egg. Coat once more in fish fry seasoning.
- Place fish in air fryer tray evenly spaced. Do not overcrowd. Set air fryer to 350 degrees and fry for 12-15 minutes.
- Mix together ingredients for mango salsa. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Warm up corn tortillas in a pan or on a griddle.
- Fill each tortilla with 2-3 pieces of fish. Top with a generous amount of mango salsa.
- Finish each taco with equal amounts of crumbled queso fresco and sliced avocado.