Prep Time: 4 min
Cook Time: 0 min
Points: 2 per serving
Serving size: 12 fl oz (plus ice)
1/4 c mint leaves, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp agave nectar
4 medium limes, juiced
1 c pomegranate juice
4 c lime-flavored sparkling water
4 mint sprigs
4 lime slices for the glass rim
*If you are interested in learning more about WW and how you can approach a healthier lifestyle, click here to find out more…and get one month free*!
- Add mint and agave to a cocktail shaker; using a muddler or wooden spoon, smash mint with agave to release mint oils.
- Add in pomegranate juice, lime juice and ice. Shake for 5-6 seconds, take off top and cover with shaker strainer.
- Pour equally into each glass.
- Top with each glass with the sparkling water.
- Garnish with mint sprig and a slice of lime.