Total Time: 1:30
Prep: 30 Minutes
Cook: 30 Minutes
WW Points: 4
Serving size: 1 cup fruit with 2 brownie bites
1. Preheat oven to 400 ̊F. Spread pistachios on a baking pan. Bake about 10 minutes until toasted. Season with 2 tsp sea salt while still warm (optional); set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 ̊F.
2. In a small sauce pan, melt coconut oil and maple syrup together over low heat. Whisk in almond butter, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 2 tsp sea salt until fully incorporated; set aside.
3. In a large metal mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, and 1/2 tsp salt. Whisk until thoroughly combined; set aside.
4. Over a double boiler (heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water), melt together yogurt and chocolate, stirring to combine. Whisk in stevia; remove bowl from heat.
5. Whisk eggs in a separate large bowl. Slowly add in some heated chocolate mixture in small additions, whisking constantly, so as not to cook eggs. Repeat until all chocolate mixture has been incorporated to eggs. Add beans and applesauce to bowl; fold in 1 tsp vanilla using a spatula.
6. Gently fold reserved dry ingredients into egg mixture until just combined.
7. Coat a mini 48-Cup Mini Muffin Pan muffin pan with cooking spray. Pour about 1 Tbsp batter into each hole. Bake about 6-8 minutes (batter will still be somewhat liquidy); remove pan from oven and carefully place 1 pistachio on top of each brownie. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of a brownie comes out clean, about 3-4 more minutes. Remove brownie bites from pan to a cooling rack; let sit a few minutes to cool slightly.
8. Spoon 1 cup fruit into a small bowl; top with 2 warm brownies and a heaping Tbsp yogurt. Drizzle with 1 tsp reserved caramel (reheat a bit if it won't drizzle) and a few strips of lemon zest.